Sunday, September 30, 2012

Speaking of Birthdays

WARNING: There's another one of those pictures at the bottom of this post.


So the Brunch topic at My Bottom Smarts this week was birthday spankings.

Well, I've given several of those. In fact it's a tradition with my "boys" that they not only get spanked on their own  birthdays, but on mine as well, so they all get two a year.

But Lance, being Lance, likes to take it a bit further. Every year I pick a fantasy. Every year Lance helps me make it come true.

And being that what we do goes a bit beyond spanking, I thought it was best to post it here on my own blog rather than on Bonnie's.

This year it was a butterfly board.  The idea of doing one has awed and fascinated me for years. For a long time I held back, partly due to feeling that doing one crossed some line that separated safe fun from pathology, and partly from not having met the right person to do it with yet.

Well, when I met Lance I knew I'd found the right person. It just took me 3 years after that to finally feel the time was right.

My birthday is actually in June. We had originally planned on doing it when he was down here then, but unfortunately the only time we could get together turned out to be a work night. We were rushed, stressed, and both very tired.  And well, we got distracted doing other things and wore ourselves out before we got around to it.

But Lance didn't forget. He'd promised me this. It was going to happen.

So when he was down here in September we tried again.

I took the day off from work. He came over in the early afternoon and we had a long, slow paced session that lasted for hours.

It began with me shaving him with an old fashioned shaving kit with a boar bristle brush and shaving soap. He stood in front of me naked, eyes closed, his cock gripped in my hand as I gently scraped the thick black hairs away.

Then there was a flogging, and taking my latigo strop to his wonderful round bottom, and then some other "warm up" play.

(Only Lance can consider having a quirt taken to his male anatomy a "warm up" activity.)*

Then it was time.

He lay back on my table. I leaned over and gave him a kiss. He was obviously ready. I fit pulled him through the hole in the foam board, framing him nicely against it's white background. Then I wiped down him, and the board, with rubbing alcohol. Then the needles came out. Eight of them, 6 in his ball sack, two in the cock.

It was, well, I don't think there are words to describe the experience. Our eyes met. He was smiling, I was smiling. Pure bliss, that's the only way to put it.

There is a place where the yammering of the mind turns off, self doubt fades, and you are so in the moment that you can feel with all that you are just how right everything is. This was that moment. That is, after all, why it is that we do this thing we do, to find those moments where you push yourself and find you're more than you ever thought you were.

He asked me if I wanted a picture. Of course I did. But there was one more thing to do first. Very carefully I placed a birthday candle in each of the needle hubs and lit them. I turned out the overhead lights.

And then I took my picture.

Lance in the Butterfly Board. Happy birthday to Me!


This is a side view of Lance in a the Butterfly board.  You can see the candles more clearly here. (And you know you're a true bookworm if you zoom in to check out the book titles rather than to get a better look at the needles. ;) )


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Gently and carefully, please! If doing this the whip must be used "Degan" style, flicked back and forth and just barely brushing those delicate bits. This is NOT the time to do you best cowgirl impression!

2 comments:

  1. I's have been rock hard. How can he be flacid with such an erotic thing happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because he's well trained.

    Butterfly boards don't work well if you're erect.

    It tends to pop off the board if you are.

    ReplyDelete