Thursday, October 21, 2010

Love Our Lurkers 5

Hello, and thanks for stopping by.

Without our readers, bloggers would not have a reason to write. I deeply appreciate everyone who takes a little time to read what I have to say.

Feedback is important, too. We need to know we are reaching people, especially when a blog is new.

So if you haven't commented before, please take a moment and say hello.

My cane bites, but I don't...well at least not not strangers.

Lady Koregan

PS If you'd like to participate in LOL day simply put up a post similar to this one and then email Bonnie at ...

My Bottom Smarts

Visit the link above to see the list of everyone participating in Love Our Lurkers Day.

The more the merrier.

6 comments:

  1. Happy LOL day! This is fun!

    xxo,

    Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy LOL day. I do believe I am a lurker as of this day!! I will come back though thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time here.

    Happy LOL Day.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have been a lurker for 3 weeks. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lady K,

    This is my first time here so I haven't had a chance to lurk yet!

    Happy LOL day!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Lady K, for your support of Love of Lurkers Day.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete